geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Database pools
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:11:47 GMT
Hello Anita,

I had a quick look to GERONIMO-2916 and, as per David J. comment, it
seems to me that if you simply start the pointed out modules this bug
will be fixed: DatabasePoolPortlet gets a LocalDeploymentManager
instance, which knows about all the running ModuleConfigurer GBean
implementations. If org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-rar-configurer//
car is started, then you will get a RARConfigurer running within the
server. Then when DatabasePoolPortlet obtains its
LocalDeploymentManager, this latter does know about RARConfigurer.

Thanks,
Gianny