geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject G 1.2 && xmlbeans-maven-plugin 2.0.1-20060627.031204-7
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:46:13 GMT
Anyone know whats up with the xmlbeans-maven-plugin wrt server/
branches/1.2?  Its currently using a pinned snapshot.  While this is
fine for M/RC releases, its not for officials, since its still a
snapshot and the artifact could be removed tomorrow for all we know.

We need to get this dependency sorted before we can release 1.2.  It
appears this is the only dependency using a pinned snapshot like this
for 1.2, which is good there aren't more of them.

Anyone know?

--jason