geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Release detail pages...
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 03:05:53 GMT
I really think that Geronimo should have detailed release pages in
Confluence, something like how ActiveMQ does:

     http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-410-release.html
     http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html

In fact... I think we should just copy how they do this for
Geronimo... with the only significant change being that its handy to
make the parent pages of each release page for each major release.
For example Geronimo 2.0, then Geronimo 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, are all
children of the "Geronimo 2.0" page.  This page uses {children} to
show a nice list of all of the releases, makes navigation of release
data very easy to use.  AMQ may want to do the same...

--jason