geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build question
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:40:45 GMT
Maybe we could have a maven profile that after the build deploys
whatever got built to whatever running geronimo server it can find?

Another pie-in-the-sky useful sounding feature would be a recursive
build where you specify a depth and maven figures out the
dependencies in geronimo to that depth and rebuilds them all in
order.  So if you build a console config and specified depth 2 (maybe
3) it would build the console jars/wars, then the ear, then the config.

thanks
david jencks