geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject 1.2 work
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:03:03 GMT
I'd like to stuff the following into 1.2 before it goes out the
door.  I'm hoping to get all of these done today:

GERONIMO-2900 make list-modules more readable.  I think this is just
about no-risk and makes output look a lot better
GERONIMO-1418 allow nicknames for deployment target.  Again I can't
see any risk
GERONIMO-2886 offline deployer busted.  This one needs investigation
to find out why, but I think its fairly important
GERONIMO-2868 (openejb problem) mdb missing run-as interceptor.  I
think the patch is no-risk, but I'd also like to be sure it solves
Annan's problem.

It looks like we also have to repackage xalan 2.6 for 1.2 :-(

Anyone have any problems with any of these?

thanks
david jencks