geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.j2g
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:31:35 GMT
Yes, I know its not Mavenized, which is another of my concerns.  But
regaurdless of that, it seems fairly simply to just opened up the
project in an IDE, repackage, then search/replace everything else to
pick up the correct package names now...

But... just as long as it gets done soonish, before we start getting
folks using this tool.

--jason