geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M4 Status
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:28:25 GMT
I've been playing with M4 and from what I can tell DT will deploy
(without web services or MDBs) and seems ok.  The MDB issue is a
timing issue in terms of starting the modules that Dain thinks he can
hammer out.

Given the code drop towards the end I spect there are lots of pieces
that will need to get shaken out so an M4 driver sooner than later
will work I think.  I'll troll for some more feedback today and
package up something for a vote tomorrow.  Anybody have any last
minute things / fixes they want to drop in ?

Matt