geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Site changing
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:51:18 GMT
I'm going to implement the first step of using the Confluence-driven
website for geronimo.apache.org.

This includes cleaning up site/trunk.  I've made a copy of the
current bits here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/tags/
pre-confluence incase I accidentally nuke something, though I think
I've identified all of the underlay/boilerplate bits which still need
to get served from this svn tree.

For now we are just going to sync GMOxSITE from the AutoExport
content, but I think that shortly afterwards we will sync all of the
spaces (except for 'geronimo', the traditional wiki) so that all non-
user driven content is served up from http://geronimo.apache.org.  To
do this requires a little bit more content massaging which is gonna
take a wee bit longer to whip up and get working for an automated push.

Anyways, should be up in an hour or so... if someone notices
something is missing please lemme know.

--jason