geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetty Server Starting Error
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:06:56 GMT
Yes, this is related to JETTY-254.  I thought greg had pushed a new
snapshot after the latest fix but apparently not.  You can download
an appropriate jetty jar from
http://209.235.236.190:8081/continuum/servlet/browse?file=4/target/
jetty-6.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and hopefully put it in your local repo.  I
suspect you have to name it "SNAPSHOT" or use some maven command to
install it or maven probably won't recognize it.

david jencks