geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting ready for G 1.2 release?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 03:47:09 GMT
I think the yoko release is on the way if not out.

Jiras && my opinion:

GERONIMO-433  	 Tolerate non-Sun JREs
has anyone tried this? with yoko it ought to work

Patch Available  	 GERONIMO-2289  	 GeronimoAsMavenServlet.java
generates wrong default-repository element
No idea

GERONIMO-2697  	 OpenEJB schemas missing in Geronimo 1.2 distribution
we should fix this.  Should be a 1 line change in some pom.

GERONIMO-2672  	 Improving the Deployment schema documentation -
geronimo-application.xsd
no idea

GERONIMO-2818  	 In-Place deployment does not interpret Manifest
Class-Path entries correctly in JAR files
I'd guess this is easy if someone can figure out what's going wrong,
would be good to fix

GERONIMO-2918  	 Have the ActiveMQ broker configured from an external
configuration file by default
I'm not sure this is such a great idea, but I'm not sure.  Actually I
wonder about making an amq config builder that can read these files
natively (and also gbeans etc).  This is probably too much for 1.2.

GERONIMO-2927  	 Cannot rebuild Geronimo with external ActiveMQ XBean
configuration because Spring Framework is missing
This seems pretty important.  I think this involves adding spring to
the amq-broker config and hiding it in the amq config, a couple
minutes + testing.

thanks
david jencks