geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database pools
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:39:58 GMT
Based on your description, and assuming that you added geronimo-gbean-
deployer as a classes-only dependency, I think this is ok.  Did you
check that the deployer jar works both online and offline?  If you
supply a patch I'll look in more detail, but I don't think that's
necessary.

thanks
david jencks