geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: build question
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:33:16 GMT
Ug... this doesn't sound very easy... and would mean a bunch more
"magic" in the build, which I would rather avoid.  I'd like to see if
we can speed up the normal build so that its reasonable to just `mvn
install` and in a *reasonable* amount of time have a new build.

For quicker turn around for app-development (including the console
muck), perhaps the eclipse-plugin integration is better... though
I've yet to even try that.

--jason