geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: [BRANCH NOTICE] 0900 ET on Wednesday March 29 for 2.0-M4
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:29:33 GMT
donald, thanks for the response.  Are you planning on working these  
yourself in the next few days, or do you believe these items need to  
be fixed?  If we wait more than a day or so I think that would be too  

On Mar 27, 2007, at 7:31 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> My quick list of JIRAs that need to be fixed before M4 -
> and the current Axis2 build failure "cannot find symbol: variable  
> -Donald
> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> I had previously posted a note that in looking at the Subject it  
>> was not clear the intent.  So...based on where we are at I'm going  
>> to suggest a 24-hour branch notice that will allow Milestone 4 to  
>> be packaged up be made available a few days later.
>> If there are outstanding issues please post back to this thread.   
>> Unless there are any objections I'll proceed on the proposed  
>> branch timeframe.
>> Anyone interested in co-piloting ?

View raw message