geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 and G Certification, WAS: Heads up re: Apache Geronimo and JavaOne
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:33:01 GMT
Hi Filip,

I'm going to take you up on this offer.  I've been working on getting
annotations and dependency injection working with geronimo + tomcat +
jasper and have a proposal that I hope will be attractive to the
tomcat developers.  I'm going to talk about it more in a new email
thread + jira issue but along with your opinion of it I could
certainly use some advice on how best to present it to the tomcat
community.

So, this is pretty much a heads-up notice: I'll be posting more
details shortly.

many thanks!

david jencks