geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetty Server Starting Error
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:58:08 GMT
I'm negotiating with the myfaces team on how to integrate with
geronimo and I think this might be a side effect of some
disagreements or misunderstandings.  I'm hoping to talk them into
letting us set the annotation machinery directly instead of forcing
us to use the discovery code.  If not I plan to use setAccessible on
the discovery code to install our stuff.

thanks
david jencks

>>> www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect>(JarURLConnection.java:
> [...]
>>> (GBeanInstance.java:543)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean
>>> (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurati
>>> onGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:434)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurati
>>> onGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:471)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start
>>> (KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCo
>>> nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:530)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCo
>>> nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:511)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$
>>> $FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke(<generated>)
>>>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:
>>> 53)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
>>> (GBeanOperation.java:127)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
>>> (GBeanInstance.java:820)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
>>> (RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
>>> (RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
>>> (ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$
>>> $EnhancerByCGLIB$$674180fa.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup
>>> (Daemon.java:282)
>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>
>>> (Daemon.java:74)
>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main
>>> (Daemon.java:342)
>>> [***********************>    ] 83%  55s Starting
>>> org.apache.geronim...2007-03-12 22:43:32.774::WARN:  Failed
>>> startup of
>>> context
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@2b1b5f{/console-
>>> standard,file:/home/lasantha/my-temp/geronimo-jetty6/repository/
>>> org/apache/geronimo/configs/webconsole-jetty6/2.0-SNAPSHOT/
>>> webconsole-jetty6-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car/standard.war/} <file:/home/
>>> lasantha/my-temp/geronimo-jetty6/repository/org/apache/geronimo/
>>> configs/webconsole-jetty6/2.0-SNAPSHOT/webconsole-jetty6-2.0-
>>> SNAPSHOT.car/standard.war/%7D>