geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JPA Enhancement Questions
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 05:10:03 GMT
if you pre-enhance the classes during the build then you can start
geronimo with java -jar bin/server.jar --long

If you don't pre-enhance the classes so you need runtime enhancement
you have to start geronimo with the javaagent stuff
java  -javaagent:bin/jpa.jar -jar bin/server.jar --long

AFAICT we support build time enhancement and runtime enhancement.
deploy time enhancement would be a good idea IMO but is not supported
at the moment.

hope this helps...
david jencks