geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT lives - assemblies available for a test drive
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:31:05 GMT
I cut the branch this morning and have updated it to 2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT.

If folks could take a peek at these assemblies and see if the late
breaking issues were resolved that would be great.  If you don't want
to build it yourself you can find the assemblies here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
geronimo/assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5/2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
geronimo/assemblies/geronimo-jetty6-jee5/2.0-M4-SNAPSHOT/

I'll be doing some sniff testing and if there are no negative
comments I'll look to package up a set of binaries to vote on for
tomorrow.

Thanks