geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.console.jmsmanager.activemqCF.ACTIVEMQ_RAR
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:13:07 GMT
Aight then... what is this file for:

     server/trunk/applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/src/
main/resources/jms-resource-providers.properties

It contains:

<snip>
provider.activemq.name=ActiveMQ
provider.activemq.rar=org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-activemq-
ra//rar
provider.activemq.dependency=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-
broker//car
</snip>

That looks like information that could be used by the
ActiveMQConnectorHelper no?

I'm not really sure where any of this is used... but I prefer the jms-
resource-providers.properties so that the artifact/version can be
externalized.

Do you know how this stuff works?

--jason