geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Web site schema links broken
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 21:47:57 GMT
Er... no... more like 20-25 after the hour ;-)

On the hour cwiki -> people (jefft)
5 after the hour people (jefft) -> /www/geronimo.*
11 after the hour /www/geronimo.* -> http://geronimo.apache.org

Last few times I checked it took 10-15 minutes for the last step to
complete (or to finish the /www/geronimo.* tree at least).

--jason