geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web site schema links broken
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 21:13:15 GMT
I think we should post 1.2/2.0 links when those releases go final (so
we can post the final schemas).  I don't know that it's worth trying
to keep them up to date for non-final releases or actively developed
code.

As far as schemas for maintenance release, I would hope there were no
changes, but if there are, ideally, we'd put a comment to that effect
in the header and just post (hypothetically) the modified 1.1.2 schema
as the official 1.1.x schema and don't worry about trying to reflect
the previous <=1.1.1 schema on the web site.

Thanks,
      Aaron

> yeah, I can use those as a guidance but I'm not really sure about all the schemas or
versions each of the releases (that is 1.1.1, 1.2 and 2.0) are depending on.

> for 1.1.1 I'm guessing there are no changes, how about for 1.2 or 2.0. Can you guys chime
in with some info, I'll be happy to do the updates on the site.