geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Getting ready for G 1.2 release?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:49:51 GMT
I played with it a little, though I have not tried to include these
deps into the assembly or TCK it... its really not that easy to test
that, given that it requires installing a new repo configuration in
mvn.  Once we have our own svn-backed repo this will be *much*
easier, but I won't have time to make that a reality for a few months
I'd imagine.

--jason