geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why do we call the "eclipse plugin" devtools?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:39:50 GMT
"Devtools" is the name of the subproject, to represent tools like,
XDoc, the Eclipse-Plugin, J2G.  Currently yes, there is only one tool
that has been released under devtools, so it does look kind of
weired. However, hopefully with J2G, and the Netbeans plugin will can
start filling the Devtools subproject with more content.

Thus I believe it should stay as is.

-sachin