geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context level clustering not supported in Tomcat it seems
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:42:08 GMT
Thanks Jeff & Dave.
I now have a much better understanding of Context-level clustering.

Hernan,
Please drop our earlier request to delete the following page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-tomcat-context-level-clustering-sample-application.html

Instead we might have to update that page once Jeff adds in the new code.

However, I think we can still delete the duplicate page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/clustering-sample-application.html

--
Thx,
Shiva