geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: why do we call the "eclipse plugin" devtools?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:32:37 GMT
Primarily its the link on the site (in the side-nav) and the name of
the page which is linked to, though I have read emails in the past
too which talk about "devtools" when they meant "eclipse-plugin".
Anyways, when we get more devtools sub-projects I think each should
have their own page and a separate link... and their own JIRA.  I
don't like the umbrella page.

For example, I'd like to see:

| Development Tools |
| Eclipse Plugin          | <--- links to eclipse-plugin.html
| Netbeans Plugin      | <--- links to netbeans-plugin.html

(sorry evil ascii art)

the NB thing is an example, since AFAIK we don't have one of those yet.

--jason