geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Fisheye for Apache Geronimo?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:52:54 GMT
On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> writes:
>
>> Cool!  Many thanks.  Please let us know what the URL is once it
>> has been setup.
>>
>> AFAIK Infra is cool with this, I've not heard any objections as of
>> yet.
>
> Actually I'd prefer it if Conor started with
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/
>
> because /geronimo itself contains multiple projects,
> and we may need to go back to disallowing checkouts
> of /geronimo.

That is fine with me for the initial setup... though really it would
be good to get fisheye to give us a view over the entire project repo.

  * * *

Aside from the first scan of the repo... is there much overhead after
it has been setup?  I mean after the first sync, would it matter so
much that its http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server or
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo ?

--jason