geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JPA Testsuite Error in Console
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:18:22 GMT
Kevan Miller wrote:
> Hi Lasantha,
> Yes, it's expected. I planned on sending a note to dev, but forgot...
> Now that we've enabled the jpa javaagent (see
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=517581) in the server,
> you'll see these warning messages. (this has nothing to do with
> Surefire...). As you noted, it's not causing errors -- just pretty
> annoying. Masking the warning was not a trivial log4j property (or you
> wouldn't be seeing them...). At a minimum we'll mask the warnings.
> Better to avoid/fix the classloading issues all together. FYI -- the
> CNFE occurs for cglib generated classes...
>
> --kevan
Hi Kevan,

Yes you are bang on target :-) .

Today I had a chance to build the Geronimo with OpenJPA SNAPSHOT version
and these CNFE are cannot be seen now. So we can move these Exceptions
in to the OpenJPA tray since it can only be seen with 0.9.6-incubating
version  ;-) .

With the latest class enhancement methodology of JPA in Geronimo enable
to can't we remove OpenJPA information from jpa-testsuite since it is
mainly using for the class enhancement at the build time?

Thanks,
Lasantha