geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the geronimo server path and find a few jars from repo?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:36:58 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I am basically invoking the WSToolsObjectFactory.wsgen from
Axis2Builder, which will be invoked during deployment of the module when
  .wsdl isn't provided for the service endpoint impl class.

I've build my classpath String (hardcoded values for now) as I need it
to pass into the WSToolsObjectFactory.wsgen call, and I think it is
running in geronimo kernel (see exception below).   But the kernel still
needs to load the jar files.  For instance, the wsgen tool needs the
JDK_home\lib\tools.jar from SUN's JDK, and the kernel doesn't seem to
have it loaded so I kept getting a CNF error from the
AnnotationProcessorFactory class in the tools.jar.   How do I load a jar
from JDK in the kernel?

09:50:45,484 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/mirror/apt/AnnotationProcessorFactory
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.access$200(
JarFileClassLoader.java:52)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader$6.run(JarFi
leClassLoader.java:308)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.findClass(J
arFileClassLoader.java:260)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(Mu
ltiParentClassLoader.java:299)

Thanks again, Lin