geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject how to get the geronimo server path and find a few jars from repo?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:06:30 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to build a classpath string for the wsgen tools.  Basically,
I need to use a few sun jars, a few geronimo spec jars and a few axis2
jars and the module from the repository to build the classpath string.
And I am trying to do this from Axis2Builder.

Jarek mentioned to me that I might be able to use configuration manager
that can help me find the jars automatically if I just give it the group
and actifact id.   Could someone shed some light on how to use that?

If there isn't such a manager avail, what is the best way to get the
geronimo server path so that I can find the jars from the path myself?

Thanks a lot

Lin