geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence user groups
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:11:10 GMT
We are not adding responsibility, if you were able to add, edit, delete files in SVN being
a Geronimo committer you should still be able to do the same in Confluence.
This user group has "space" admin privs to only Geronimo related spaces, it's our responsibility
as committers to know and communicate what we do on these spaces.

Either way, good call to refresh our memory ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan