geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Empty .java file: geronimo-axis2/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis2/testdata/HelloWorld.java
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:33:56 GMT
Jason,

Looks like I am the culprit here. I have factored some of these file
before submmitting a patch which have created these empty files. If you
can remove these files from the SVN that would be a great help.

HelloWorld.java - src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis2/testdata
test_service_doc_lit.wsdl - src/test/resources
test_service_loc_lit_request.xml - src/test/resources

I am searching for why I have created this problem and hope not to do
this kind of mistakes future.

Thanks Again,
Lasantha