geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject webservice axis2: jaxws-tools from sun
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:46:25 GMT
I tried to use the jaxws-tools from sun last week (we decided to use
this to generate wsdl file when the user doesn't provide a wsdl file)
and was able to get the wsgen tool from jaxws-tools-2.1.jar to generate
the wsdl file based on SEI.  However, this jar requires a newer version
of jaxb (v2.1) and jaxb-impl (v2.1) than what geronimo uses.

So i'll have to switch to jaxws-tools-2.0-snapshot.jar for now, as I
cannot find jaxws-tools-2.0.jar from
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/com.sun.xml.ws/jars/

If anyone can find a jaxws-tools-2.0.jar from other repos, let me know.

Lin