geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Differences between jetty6-jee5 and tomcat6-jee5 config.xml files?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:39:19 GMT
But if we add it to the tomcat6-jee5 config.xml, wouldn't that allow a
user to set load=false on it if they also disabled the webconsole?

Also, shouldn't we list all installed configurations by default, so
users can better understand which ones are being provided by the
assembly, like users deploying Daytrader or other end user apps that
want to use our provided Dojo files?

-Donald