geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [HACKATHON] Raleigh, NC Monday 19 - web service related discussion
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:21:54 GMT
Excellent work folks and many thanks to Lin for the update. Looks
HACKATHON has really worked for web services stuff ;-) .

As a starting point I would like to give a crack on GERONIMO-2992 since
it looks bit simple than other issues (looking at outside) and also it
will brush up EJB knowledge too  :-) . I won't be able to assign issue
it anyway since I don't have such rights on JIRA yet. If there is any
confliction of interest please let me know.

I have been digging more and more on this WSDL provided scenario of
Axis2 if there is a priority work (considering TCK) I would like to take
over them. Please let me know if there is such priority too.

Thanks,
Lasantha