geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HACKATHON] Raleigh, NC Monday 19 - web service related discussion
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:03:48 GMT
Today, Dims, Jarek and I sit together and updated the web service
support table for G 2.0 [1] with references to the JIRA #s.  We created
different JIRAs to record what are missing.   We didn't update the EJB
section as much as POJO, as a lot of items are shared between EJB and
POJO.   If the item is working in POJO, we may just need to test it in EJB.

We also found out the following missing features in Axis2:

- Java2WSDL doesn't handle annotation [2]
- HandlerChain is not working in Axis2 [3]

We decided (based on Nick's comments on [2] to use Sun's wsgen tools.
I'll try working on this item as my next big todo.
If anyone else wants to help with anything, you can grab a JIRA and
assign it to you.:)

Lin

[1]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.0+Web+Services+support