geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Web Console dependency viewer
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:22:47 GMT
Rakesh,

I was just looking at the dependency viewer and I had some comments:

- There seems to still be some problems using the viewers from safari.
Is anybody looking into these problems?
- Would it be possible to follow the dependencies recursively in the
viewer?  For example, I'm looking at the dependencies of the axis car.
One of the dependencies is the j2ee-security car which in turn has a
dependency on on rmi-naming which has a dependency on j2ee-system (among
other things) etc...   However, to see these relationships I need hop
from car to car in the viewer. It would be cool if I could just continue
to expand the tree elements until a set of leaf nodes are reached.

Thanks,
Joe