geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan for j2ee connector
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:17:26 GMT
Cool! thanks for the contribution ;-) it will be great to have this doc updated for 1.2 and
2.0 too

I hope you don't mind, I did some minor cosmetic touch-ups to make it look more consistent
with the rest of the doc (mainly changed {noformat} with {code:xml})

Also remember to use the HTML version for the reference links, like http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-raxml.html

Take a look at "Tips for writing and formatting documentation"

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/tips-for-writing-and-formatting-documentation.html

let me know if we should add more tips there ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan