geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Jetty6 Integration Questions
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:29:10 GMT
Hi,

There are couple of attributes commented in the Jetty  GBeans plan (eg:
minThreads, lowThreads, maxIdleTimeMs, lowThreadsMaxIdleTimeMs). IMO
missing minThreads attribute creating some errors in other locations
Geronimo (HTTPSConnector). Can somebody please clarify? ( I saw
BoundedThreadPool comes with Jetty has all these properties too)

Also there is a method called  setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) in
JettyConnector class. Can't we replace this method with something like
below?

public void setMaxThreads(int maxThreads) {
        BoundedThreadPool threadPool = new BoundedThreadPool(); //also
we can reuse existing one before creating new one
        threadPool.setMaxThreads(maxThreads);
        ((AbstractConnector) listener).setThreadPool(threadPool);
    }

Thanks,
Lasantha