geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Workaround for MyFaces Snaphot
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:28:58 GMT
Hi,

I know this is yet another Maven question than Geronimo. I am building G
source code off line mode most of the time. This build is failing after
couple of hours (off line mode) due to the MyFaces jar as given below
(until I am going in to the on line mode again). Has anybody come across
work around for this issue?

Thanks,
Lasantha

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.myfaces.core:myfaces-api:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.core
-DartifactId=myfaces-api \
          -Dversion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-tomcat6:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.myfaces.core:myfaces-api:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-tomcat6:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),