geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:54:38 GMT
This is a vote for release of a new version of the
geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider jars.
These are companions to the recently released version of the javamail
1.3.1 spec jar.  The provider jar contains the provider portion of a fix
to SMTPTransport.send() that was included in the javamail spec release.
The mail jar is a merged jar containing the latest of both the javamail
spec and javamail provider code.  The Geronimo 1.2 release is dependent
upon both the spec jar and the provider jar.

[ ] +1 release the new binaries
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release the new binaries

I hereby propose we release this branch and it's binaries as final.

Release Branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/branches/geronimo-javamail_1.3.1-1.1
Build Binaries:  http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/stage-javamail/

Here's my +1