geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroupId generated by Database wizard
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:26:40 GMT
Agree, I personally don't like the default 1.0. Although this version does not necessarily
need to match G version it would be nice to, at least, add a filed in the wiz where you can
specify a version number more representative to the resource being deployed.

As for the groupId, I would avoid the "console" thingy if at all possible. I would rather
have all the data sources organized the same way o.a.g.datasources
And then document (maybe as a best practice) to use that id for ds resources deployed other
than via the console.

Cheers!
Hernan