geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ready for G 1.2 release?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:09:27 GMT
The yoko vote for a release is underway, and the committer portion will
wrap up today and it will be sent to the incubator general list for a
vote.  With luck, the M2 release will be available next week.

We also have to update the javamail spec version and also the javamail
provider version.  The vote on the spec passed yesterday.  I haven't
checked to see if dblevins has published the new release yet.  I'll get
the vote started on the provider stuff today, as it was dependent on the
spec jar in order to publish the candidate.  That also should be
available early next week.

Rick