geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build question
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 04:42:35 GMT
Good question and it would be great to see how others tackle this prob.
  I spent lots of time trying to figure out the best way too.:-)

Here's one possible solution:

1) You go to the project you made change and run mvn from there.
2) Figure out where the target files reside on the unzipped assembly and
replace the files while the server isn't running.  Not sure if this
works for changes in car files, but seems to work fine for
geronimo-axis2*.jar.  For admin console change, I think you can just
undeploy the previous modules and deploy the updated modules while the
server is running.  (Tried this in v1.1 and worked fine.)

HTH Lin