geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site schema links broken
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:49:45 GMT
yeah, I can use those as a guidance but I'm not really sure about all the schemas or versions
each of the releases (that is 1.1.1, 1.2 and 2.0) are depending on.

for 1.1.1 I'm guessing there are no changes, how about for 1.2 or 2.0. Can you guys chime
in with some info, I'll be happy to do the updates on the site.

Cheers!
Hernan