geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions for Axis2 folks re: JAXWS
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:10:52 GMT
o.a.g.Axis2WebserviceContainer, line 99. A not-filled in PortInfo is
passed in since G is not processing a WebService annotation, and thus an
AxisService.create is called on line 104.

When Axis2WebserviceContainer.getWsdl() is ultimately called,
doService2() is called (line 212), then to processGetRequest (line 398),
leading us to line 435 where the PortInfo is checked as to whether a
wsdl file has been passed in or not.  If it has, it spits out the wsdl.
 If it has not, then the AxisService.printWsdl() is called and that call
spits out a generated wsdl.

The crux here is that the PortInfo object does not have all of the info
filled in such as seiClass, wsdl file, etc.  That stuff would have been
gotten from examining the WebService annotation.

The question is, where does that examination or, should that
examination, take place? Geronimo or Axis2?

Jeff