geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Questions for Axis2 folks re: JAXWS
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:06:23 GMT
Jeff,

Sorry for a late reply due to my time stamp difference and don't know
exactly you have solved this problem right now or not. Anyway here is my
comment.

Since you haven't given me exact source code I won't be able to point
you in to the exact source code in the Axis2. May be remote debugging

Thanks,
Lasantha