geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Questions for Axis2 folks re: JAXWS
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:53:15 GMT
Hi Jeff,

To my understanding if we have given a WSDL in an archive it should get
the priority than the information in the annotations.

In Axis2 integration there are two parts of implementation with one for
with WSDL which is mainly handling by G side while with annotations from
Axis2. For me it is something missing in G side.

Somebody in the list please correct me  if I am wrong here .

Thanks,
Lasantha