geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error - caused by change in Axis2 repo?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 03:20:27 GMT
Thanks Dims - I can build now.  I was able to build at around 10AM EST
after blow up my local .m2/repository/org/apache/axis2, but not at
around 3PM EST also after blow up my local
.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2.  Any idea why this can happen?
Doesn't look like a network glitch coz I could not download any axis2
jars at that time after a few tries.

Lin