geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject build error - caused by change in Axis2 repo?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:55:21 GMT
Hi,

I am hitting this build error after I clean my local axis2 repo.  And I
could not find axis2-jaxws-api-SNAPSHOT.jar in any of the repos below
either.

I can only find axis2-jaxws-api-<timestamp>.jar like
axis2-jaxws-20070302.130022-22.jar at the apache repo below.

WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.axis2:axis2-jaxws-api:jar:SNAPSHOT'from repository
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repsitory)

INFO]
ERROR] BUILD ERROR
        INFO]
INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

                issing:
                        ---------
                                )
org.apache.axis2:axis2-jaxws-api:jar:SNAPSHOT

               Try downloading the file manually from the project
website.
                                    Then, install it using the command:
                                                mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.axis2 -DartifactId=axis2-jaxs-api \

-Dversion=SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

        Path to dependency:
                      1)
org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jaxws:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
     2) org.apache.axis2:axis2-jaxws-api:jar:SNAPSHOT

              ---------
                       required artifact is missing.

                                      or artifact:

org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jaxws:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT

               rom the specified remote repositories:
                                apache.snapshots
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),       codehaus
(http://repository.codehaus.org),
apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
       codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
               apache-incubator
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
axis2-m2-repo (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2/),
        tomcat-m2-repo
(http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/)

        INFO]
INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
        INFO]
INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 20 seconds
        INFO] Finished at: Fri Mar 02 15:29:58 EST 2007
                INFO] Final Memory: 56M/63M
                        INFO]