geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Tomcat 6 and G Certification, WAS: Heads up re: Apache Geronimo and JavaOne
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:02:07 GMT

Ladies and Gents,
Just wanted to extend a hand here. If there is any help needed to
integrate TC6 and to make it pass the tests, I am more than willing to
help to get the two platforms working correctly within the timeframe you
are looking at.

Albeit I have a hard time following the volume of posts on the G dev
lists, if I do miss one, ping me independently.

So if you have any outstanding issues, questions or problems let me
know, point me in their direction, and I will jump on them.

Best regards,
Filip