geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JAXB upgrade
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:24:39 GMT
AFAICT...the TCK for JAXB appears to be for 2.0.:

https://jaxb.dev.java.net/tck.html

and it appears that particular TCK is open to all ;-)

On that web site it clearly states:

Compatibility artifacts are available as follows:

    * The JAXB 2.0 PFD specification.

We probably need to kick this up to Sun, but for safety, I would stick
with 2.0 until we hear back from them.

Thoughts?

Jeff